Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Want To Be The First To Read Chapter 1 In EPOV?

"Approximately every 4 minutes one person is diagnosed in the United States with a blood cancer."

Scary statistic, right? 

For the second year in a row, the Fandom For Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has organized a charity compilation benefiting the LLS.


In wanting to do my part, I've decided to submit chapter 1 of the EPOV of the so far untitled companion to My Perfect Match.


With a donation of as little as $5, you can receive a compilation of one-shots and outtakes from some of your favorite authors.


Will the EPOV be posted elsewhere? As of right now, no. 


Hopefully, you guys find this exciting, but almost from chapter 1 I decided to start writing the story in EPOV as well.


I eventually, sometime in the far, distant future (aka, I have no clue) I will begin posting the entirety of MPM in EPOV. I have a few chapters written so far, but want to finish up with MPM and WCN before I begin posting anything new. 


To learn more about the cause and how to donate, please visit their blog by clicking below. 

                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment